To start off...the rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 5 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "You're tagged if you're reading this".
1) I'm currently a fatass and not doing a spring sport like usual and I spend most of my freetime in bed.
2) I'm a nerd *u* (anime, video games, comics, and moooore) but I try to hide it IRL
3) I have never had a relationship with a guy
4) I keep on preventing myself from having relationships with guys because the only guys that ask me out are guys I've never talked to before
5) I get too emotionally invested in characters/stories that it's probably unhealthy.
The 10 Questions:
1) Chocolate or Fruit candy/sweets?
Ohhh, hard one. I guess I have to say fruity candy/ sweets because I can eat more of it without feeling sick
2) What type of shoes is youse fave?
I'm gonna be a hipster and say Toms. They're super comfortable, pretty stylish, and easy to slip on/off. Also they come in so many colours~! second place is Birkenstocks, haha. I like my feet comfortable.
3) Turn-base or Real Time?
Oh gawd not this question D: IDK cause I really like myself real time games like Kingdom Hearts and Zelda and stuff, but then recently I kinda got into Fire Emblem, and the strategy and stuff there is so much fun. I guess I'll go with real time though.
4) What would your warrior class be?
5) What pokemon are you?
DITTO. THEN I CAN BE ALL THE POKYMANZ.
but for cereal I would be Ninetales. What a bamf.
6) Lemons or Fluff? Or a tonic of both?
Gotta say a nice I love the nice buildup of fluff in longer stories until the final reach of a much anticipated lemon.
7) Console of choice
I love alllll the consoles. But I guess I use my Nintendo DS the most.
8) Do you feel like you still have the same anime/manga tastes as before?
Nah. Its evolved a lot. Started out reading/watching anything, not really caring, but now I have pretty definite tastes. I don't think I could ever get into Naruto if I had started it now instead of 3 years ago.
9) Has your 'otakudom' ever peaked or do you feel the same? If it has peaked, do think it'll come back again?
I don't think its peaked yet I'm just getting started tbh.
10) What was your first favorite food of your life?
Um, does cough medicine count? Apparently I loved that stuff as a kid.
My 10 Questions for the Tagged:
1. Mac or PC?
2. Do you have a guilty pleasure? If so, what?
3. What's one character/person you would switch teams for?
4. What's the last thing that got you emotional?
5. Introvert or Extrovert?
6. Favorite live-action movie?
7. What's the best compliment you've ever received?
8. Target or Walmart?
9. Pepsi or Coke?
10. Why can't I think of better questions?